Monday, October 26, 2009

What This is About

The purpose of this blog is capitalize on my personal mission. And my personal mission is to spread financial education to my fellow Filipinos.

About Teach∞2∞Fish

The blog will expound on several key topics to learning financial literacy.
  • To financially educate
  • To share my insights about getting rich
  • To explore how to be wealthy
  • Leadership
  • Getting out of the rat race
  • To share Robert Kiyosaki, T. Harv Eker and other successful people's teachings about wealth
  • To give Filipinos hope in achieving their dreams
Teach∞2∞Fish is a blog for spreading financial education to the Filipinos.

My name is Jervis, at your humble service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your feedback and we love to hear from you. Share your comments and insights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...